Location: Kfar Saba, Israel | New York, USA | Washington DC, USA
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Inside Account Executive with a proven track record of results selling B2B SaaS Solutions to mid-size and enterprise corporate clients. This role offers excellent uncapped earning potential, significant room for future growth and reporting to the Senior Director, Global Sales. SeaLights provides an outstanding opportunity for the right individual.
- Demo and Present the SeaLights Platform to corporate clients via leads generated by our SDR Team and individual outbound sales efforts.
- Qualify, progress and close new business sales opportunities within corporate accounts by demonstrating a consultative sales approach.
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by successfully selling SeaLights’ Platform into a designated vertical or geographic sales territory.
- Manage the commercial relationship with the prospect during the full sales cycle. Actively lead the resolution of customer issues to ensure their satisfaction and a successful outcome to the sale.
- Engage technical resources, as appropriate, to ensure the company overcomes any technical challenges in the sales cycle.
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers in customer organizations and develop and maintain their confidence by understanding the role of our technology in helping them to achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships internally and ensure a high level of teamwork and collaboration with support staff and other functions within the company.
- Coordinate and deliver timely, accurate and quality information, as required to meet sales goals. Track and forecast revenue in line with company format and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Account Executive in a B2B SaaS company or software company.
- Experience selling to U.S & European companies.
- Experience in CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build a strong rapport with top executives at international corporations.
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Aptitude for technology and familiarity with developer/ QA tools and languages (programming skills are not required).
- Excellent time management, presentation, and organizational skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org