Customer Success – Deployment Engineer
SeaLights is looking for a Customer Success Deployment Engineer to help our customers integrate our product within their CI/CD pipelines. We’re looking for someone with high technical skills who is quick on his/her feet, a real problem solver with a passion for communicating with customers, and is experienced in technically managing Customers.
The job requires at least 50% travel
- Work with customers to integrate SeaLights as part of their CI/CD build and testing processes
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned customer as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services
- Work with customers to continuously improve SeaLights’ offering and learn the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across SeaLights
- Tier 3/4 support
- Prior experience in working with customers technical teams on integrating tools to CI/CD processes – must.
- 5 Years of hands-on experience in integrating tools during pre-sale and/or post-sale – must
- Experience in organizations like Tier-3 support and up, previous development experience, DevOps or equivalent – must
- Experience in DevOps build and testing processes – must
- Knowledge/experience in Java, .NET, JS & Python – advantage.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience – advantage.
- Eager to learn, highly focused on the target, results-oriented
Please send your CV to email@example.com