Customer Success – Solution Architect
SeaLights is looking for a Customer Success solution Architect with a focus on customer satisfaction, support, and increase of adoption. They will focus on solution-level decisions with the customer and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes. We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipelines and maintaining high-quality development procedures to help plan and implement Sealights in the customers development cycles.
The job requires at least 30% travel
- Design, describe and manage the implementation and adoption plan to be performed by the customer with Sealights
- Lead Sealights and the customer’s teams to integrate SeaLights as part of their CI/CD build and testing processes
- Maintain and support overall relationships with assigned customers; this includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned customer as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to continuously improve SeaLights’ offering and learn the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across SeaLights.
- Prior experience in Solution Architect, Technical Account Management, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention – must
- Ability to design and plan CI/CD product and process adoptions – must
- 5 Years of hands-on experience in integrating tools during pre-sale and/or post-sale – must
- Experience in organizations like Tier-3 support and up, previous development experience, DevOps or equivalent – must
- Experience in various DevOps build and testing processes – must
- Customer Success, project management – advantage
- Knowledge/experience in Java, .NET, JS & Python – advantage.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience – advantage
- Eager to learn, highly focused on the target, results-oriented
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org