Engineering Manager, Profilers Team
Location: Kfar Saba
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager to grow and lead our Profilers Team. This is a key position within Sealights, impacting the company’s breadth and depth of offering, by leading a team of tech-experts in multiple technological stacks.
Profilers Team is responsible for the development of a set of profilers, written in various technologies: Java, .NET, C++, Node, Python, and more to come. These profilers are using run-time instrumentation to set Sealights logic on our customer’s CI environments while maintaining a low-signature performance impact.
If you’re an experienced engineering manager looking to manage a diverse and deep technological landscape, your place is with us.
- Manage a team of 5 engineers in Israel and Offshore.
- Be part of Sealights Engineering Management Team, in our journey to fast-grow the organization, while building a culture you’ll be proud of.
- Lead the development of Sealights Profilers: Java, Node, .NET, Python, Browser.
- Lead the research around new profiling technologies, towards supporting additional languages and frameworks.
- Participate in all SDLC stages, from design & development to testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager.
- 7+ years of experience in high-level development languages such as C# and Java.
- Deep understanding of Java or .NET internals, multithreading, and parallel processing.
- Strong software design skills (OOP, SOLID) – a must.
- Strong debugging skills – a must.
- Previous experience in Instrumentation – an advantage.
Please send your CV to email@example.com