Location: Kfar Saba
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our R&D team. As part of our team, you will have a key position, impact our technology and become a leader in Continuous Testing.
If you’re into bytecode manipulation of Java libraries, love code coverage and mocking tools and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what people commonly do with libraries and frameworks, let us know!
- Develop and maintain the Sealights’ Java Agent.
- Participate in all lifecycle stages, from design to development, including testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of existing code and add features and capabilities as we go.
- Work with System Engineers to diagnose production issues.
- Automate everything you can.
- At least 5 years of experience in high-level development such as Java and C#.
- At least 3 years of experience in on-premise application development.
- Deep understanding of Java internals, multithreading, and parallel processing.
- Strong software design skills (OOP, SOLID) – a must.
- Experience with TDD and Agile principles – a must.
- Strong debugging skills – a must.
- Previous experience in Instrumentation, preferably with ASM – an advantage.
- Experience with other programming languages such as Ruby, Python, C++ – an advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org