Junior Customer Success Engineer
Location: Kfar Saba
SeaLights is looking for a junior Customer Success Engineer that will be focused on customer satisfaction, customer support, and expanding our use cases. We’re looking for someone with high technical skills who is quick on his/her feet, and a real problem solver with a passion for communicating with customers.
- Maintain and support overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned client as a strategic advisor, and support the continued value of our products and services.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customers in achieving these goals.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect his/her work; s/he seeks out help and puts it to good use
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience – a plus
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention – a plus
- Advantage for knowledge/experience in Devops build and testing processes
- Advantage for knowledge/experience in Java, .NET, JS & Python
Please send your CV to email@example.com