Sales Development Representative
Location: Kfar Saba, Israel | New York, USA | Washington DC, USA
You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and creating sales opportunities for SeaLights’s global sales teams.
Ultimately, you will represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business by starting the sales process and helping set up the sales teams for success for both inbound and outbound leads.
- Previous experience in a sales related function
- Experience generating your own leads
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working days Monday-Friday
- Occasional travel
- Additional Languages- Advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS- Advantage
- Experience working with Enterprise -Advantage
Please send your CV to email@example.com