Senior Backend Engineer
Location: Kfar Saba
If you’re a Senior Backend Engineer and can’t remember the last time you did something for the first time, then here’s your answer.
Are you looking to propel your career to the next level? Our server team is building a large-scale SaaS service, with over 20 microservices (and growing) using NodeJS/TypeScript on AWS, and is looking for an outstanding senior backend engineer to join us.
- Manage every stage of the product, from concept, through design and implementation, to production and support.
- Take part in fast-paced and agile development, using industry’s best practices, methodologies, and standards.
- Significant and proven server-side programming experience (min. 4 years).
- Experience working/maintaining a database backend (SQL / NoSQL).
- Experience with the entire Application lifecycle – from design, through implementation, testing, debugging monitoring and support.
- Experience writing top-quality code using industry’s best practices (e.g. clean & testable code).
- Experience in backend development of large, distributed, cloud-based SaaS products.
- Write in NodeJS using TypeScript – an advantage.
- Experience building/maintaining a microservices architecture based product – an advantage.
- Highly motivated, team player with great communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com