Customer Success Engineer
Location: Kfar Saba, Israel | New York, USA | Washington DC, USA
SeaLights is looking for a Customer Success Engineer that will be focused on customer satisfaction, customer support, and increasing adoption with our customers. We’re looking for someone with high technical skills who is quick on his/her feet, and a real problem solver with a passion for communicating with customers.
- Work with customers to integrate SeaLights as part of their CI/CD build and testing processes.
- Maintain and support overall relationships with assigned customers, thisincludes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned customer as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to continuously improve SeaLights’ offering and learn the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across SeaLights.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention – must.
- 5 Years of hands on experience in integrating tools during pre-sale and/or post-sale.
- Experience in DevOps build and testing processes – Advantage
- Knowledge/experience in Java, .NET, JS & Python – Advantage.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience – advantage.
- Eager to learn, highly focused on target, results-oriented.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org