Customer Success Engineer
Location: Tysons, Virginia
SeaLights is looking for a Customer Success Engineer that will be focused on customer satisfaction, customer support, and expanding our use cases. We’re looking for someone with strong technical skills who is quick on his/her feet, and a real problem solver with a passion for communicating with customers.
- Work with clients to integrate SeaLights Quality Intelligence Platform as part of our customer’s CI/CD build and testing processes.
- Maintain and support overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned client as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Advocate customer needs and issues across all departments within SeaLights
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience of integrating tools during pre-sale and/or post-sale
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect his/her work; s/he seeks out help and puts it to good use
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience – a plus
- Experience in DevOps build and testing processes – a must-have skill
- Advantage for knowledge/experience in Java, .NET, JS & Python
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org