Location: Kfar Saba
We are looking for an experienced C++ developer to join our R&D team. As part of our team, you will have a key position, impacting our technology and becoming a leader in Continuous Testing.
If you ever wanted to develop tools for other developers, love code coverage and mocking tools and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what people commonly do with libraries and frameworks, let us know!
- Develop and maintain the Sealights’ .NET Agent using .NET and C++
- Participate in all lifecycle stages, from design to development, including testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Take ownership of existing code and add features and capabilities as we go
- Work with System Engineers to diagnose production issues
- Automate everything you can
- At least 2 years of experience in high-level development languages such as C# and Java
- At least 5 years of experience in C++
- Deep understanding of .NETinternals, multithreading, and parallel processing
- Strong software design skills (OOP, SOLID)
- Experience with TDD and Agile principles
- Strong debugging skills
- Modern C++ – an advantage
- Previous experience in Instrumentation – an advantage
- Experience working with Boost/Mono Cecil/Windows API – an advantage.
- Experience with other programming languages such as Go, Ruby, Python, Java – an advantage
- Experience in developing on premise applications – an advantage
- Out-of-the-box, creative engineers that can move fast and make things happen
- Very strong sense of responsibility
- Pursuing BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience from an elite technological unit
- A team player and a tech-oriented person with the ability and passion to examine and integrate new technologies.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org