Regression testing in agile helps development teams concentrate on new functionality, while maintaining stability with every new product increment. Teams use regression testing to make sure that tested software continues to perform after every modification. Regression testing is the “stepchild” of agile testing, loved by few, but is essential to enable the high velocity that agile teams strive to achieve.
This white paper will discuss:
- Regression testing in an agile context: basic concepts
- Key considerations for automated regression testing
- Why is regression testing important in agile development?
- Regression testing challenges faced by agile teams
- Building an agile regression testing strategy