Technical Support Engineers at SeaLights are independent self-starters with a proven track record in Enterprise Software Tech Support and have a background in DevOps + CI/CD pipeline.
They are passionate about working with clients, combine strong analytical skills with a can-do attitude, and are comfortable collaborating with other peers in the Support, Engineering, Product, and Sales teams to ensure customer issues are handled and resolved to meet a high bar of customer satisfaction.
Join our Global Support Team.
Troubleshoot and own support cases, including:
- Analyze logs, data received, network traffic, and various parameters from customers environments
- Reproduce customer scenarios
- Become familiar with various debugging tools
- Set up various dev and testing environments
- Communicate promptly and clearly with the client
- Maintain and enhance both internal and external knowledge bases with the most recent and relevant information
- Take part in training, onboarding, and shadowing new or junior team members