- Supported platforms: Starting January 28th, SeaLights will supports most popular platforms, including Github Enterprise, Github Cloud, Bitbucket Server, Bitbucket Cloud, Gitlab Server, Gitlab Cloud, VSTS (Azure DevOps), and TFS 2018.
Improved Test Impact Analytics:
- Java unit tests: We introduced support for Java unit tests in December 2019. You can now build and test your code on a module-by-module basis.
- Executed Test tab: “Executed Tests” in a new tab aside “All Recommended” Tests tab starting January 28th, 2020. It lists the tests that were actually executed in the context of the specific app/branch/build/test-stage combination. The list includes test names and test results (Passed/Failed/Skipped).
- UX improvements: We introduced numerous client-requested UX improvements, including paging through build changes, improved impacted tests, and recommended tests to address performance-related issues.
Cockpit Upgrades will be released on January 28th, 2020:
- Build Monitor: The improved Build Monitor UI offers richer insight presentation, while highlighting associations between insights and agents.
- Email notifications: Numerous minor enhancements were introduced to the Notifications area to ensure clarity and consistency.
Unprecedented agent advancements:
- .NET agent:Version 2.0.1, that will be released on January 28, 2020, offers:
- Support for Azure App Services
- Clear Lambda and async method naming conventions
- The exclusion of certain auto-generated code from quality risk assessment. Code resulting from LINQ expressions, List objects, elastic components, and iterators, is now specifically excluded.
- Recommendations for projects using MsTest 1&2 and xUnit in Test Impact Analytics.
- Java agent: The latest version, released on December 2019, includes:
- Groovy support for Top Quality Risks and Test Gap Analysis
- Major performance improvements when using the reuseForks=false flag in Surefire.
- Test Impact Analysis
- TIA for Unit Tests running by Maven Multi-Module Projects
- Support in Cucumber using JUnit and TestNG.
- Support in SoapUI.
- Ruby agent: The latest version, released on late 2019, supports:
- Test Impact Analytics for tests running using Ruby RSpec.
- Python agent: The latest version, released on late 2019, supports:
- Python 3.7
- Test execution using Xdist
SeaLights will continue to deliver an enhanced testing experience in 2020. To learn more, or to request features to be included in our 2020 road map, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org