Measuring Cycle Time to Increase Your Software Development Team’s Productivity
Takt time and cycle time were very important metrics in Kanban and other, older lean frameworks. In this white paper, we’ll investigate what these metrics mean in an agile framework, whether they are still relevant, and how they can help you identify and solve critical issues in your development lifecycle.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- What is takt time in agile development?
- What is cycle time in agile development?
- How can cycle time help you identify issues in your development process?
- What to watch out for when improving cycle time, to avoid creating other problems
- Why an evaluation of cycle time needs a solid measurement of quality