Deploying to Production With Your Eyes Open, Using Jenkins
In this new reality of rapid releases, incremental changes, and short QA cycles, testing is becoming a bottleneck. Code coverage is painfully out of sync with Continuous Delivery in general, and specifically out of sync with the evolving role of testing departments. All of this creates new challenges for DevOps teams!
Join us and see how you can go beyond deploying trusting only your gut feelings, using Jenkins.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a Quality Hole metric and how do you track and measure them across all test environments and test frameworks?
- How to use Integration Test code coverage metrics today?
- New metrics for Test Automation efficiency
- How to correlate risky code areas for Integration code coverage?
- How to use this Quality Gates before deploying to production?